Friday, February 28, 2014

THE COVET LIST (02/28)


Dear Winter,
we are through, be gone already. Now shoo, ya hear!

Yours Sincerely,
Lily Lemontree

Since I am not sure that my little note is going to do the trick, I have decided that the only route we can take is mind over matter. Let's spend the weekend thinking of sunshine, the beach and sand between our toes. I think these lovelies are just the thing to get us in the right frame of mind!
(The Academy Awards will be airing Sunday night, will you be watching?? I have never been able to sit still for the entire show but I never miss the pre-show, can't wait to see what everyone will be wearing!) 


1. MICHAEL KORS Tote     2. J. CREW Bathing suit     3. JANE SCHWAB The Welcoming House
4. CHARLIE BY MATTHEW ZINK Kaftan     5. SJP BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER Sandals
6. RAY-BAN Sunglasses     7. FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment     8. MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Skirt



www.emersonfry.com

2 comments:

preppylove said...

I love Sugar products!!

Second Hand Rose said...

Oh my god I am absolutely in love with that skirt! Winter please go away now! XxxX http:thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails